Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New wrestler?

• 30-07-2005 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

Anyone see the boogeyman promo on smackdown? any wrestling sites after posting some info on who it is? Or is it Hassan?!? Also apparently WWe copyrighted The Whispering Man I think the name was, this means a new stable to make young kids piss their pants?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

01.jpg

thats him there like

and a bit on him here

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=11714&p=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

His name is Marty Wright and was cut from the Tough Enough audiotions after lying about his age. Cut off was thirty and he was fourty. WWE then called him a few weeks later to sign on. Guy is built but so are a lot of other blokes. I'd say he'll bomb but i'm hoping he'll prove me wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

cheers looks err a bit interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Brow wrote:
    His name is Marty Wright and was cut from the Tough Enough audiotions after lying about his age.
    That's him?? I remember that episode, I felt bad for the guy because he was pretty cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 corpus

He is now 41, I felt for him on Tough Enough, lets see how far he goes?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

oh christ its a cross between Mantaur and Papa Shago - and we all know how successful those gimmicks were :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Agreed, i'd say a couple of weeks of squashing guys like Val Venis, then he'll be cannon fodder for Kane or Big Show.
    Suprised he's gonna be on Raw, SM caters a little bit better for these 80's gimmicks...

I heard he was Smackdown...he did a promo at a house show and he makes it rain,. As a result the ring got wrecked and the house show was called off half way through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Found this at: http://www.top-rope.com/trc.php?id=news/headlines/125094768.html

Marty Wright aka. The Boogeyman apparently hyperextended both his knees working the the weekend house shows.

There's no word on how serious the injuries are, and if they are bad enough to cause him to miss significant ring time.

Changing subject, many superstars who've worked with him feel that he's a hard worker, which probably comes from his lack of experience.

Poor Boogers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement