Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Program to backup iPod to Computer?

Options
  • 30-07-2005 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

I know of a few of these such as Anapod etc. but you must pay for them. Has anybody come across any free to use programmes?

Thanks for any help....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

PodUtil. Basic but good!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

are you able to take music from the ipod and put it onto the computer? i ask because i used to have it and cant remember it being able to do that!! thanks for the suggestions lads

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭pokermonkey

yep,you can do that, ephpod is good. you can also take music of you're friends ipod...... but thats illegal! (i think) and its bad to do illegal things (i think).
    gl.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

A Guy in the computer section recommended syncback to me some time ago for backing up a hard drive to another hard drie, he also said that he uses it to sync his pc and mp3 player and said it was very good. It is very good for what I want it for, if your interested I'll look up the download url

• Advertisement
Advertisement