Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The origins of CTRL+ALT+DEL

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

That man is going to wake up with a horses head in his bed...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Wow, Mr Gates did not look like a happy camper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Arabel wrote:
    Wow, Mr Gates did not look like a happy camper.

Understatement.

bet the second he said it, the guy was like just smile and nod, smile and nod, oh good god no what have I just done...., keep smiling, im so dead, laugh it off, ha ha ha, oh god, hes staring at me......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Ahaha, good on him :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

hehehe.. nice one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

That man is now clearly vapour. Gates immediately invested £30 billion in developing a machine to make his death as slow and painful as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Oh dear oh dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Gates, comes across there are humourless and spiritless. Could he be like that all the time, or did he just have an off day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

He looks very unimpressed but what's he supposed to do? Laugh it up with the rest of them -- "haha, yea you're right.. windows is really crap, innit?".

He's probably well aware at this stage that any thing he does or doesn't do is going to be all over the 'net in a matter of hours. I'd say he handled it alright. Wouldn't like to be on the recieving end of that glare!

• Advertisement
Advertisement