Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6230 Infrared remote software?

Options
  • 30-07-2005 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I've heard of it for various phones but haven't been able to find it for my Nokia 6230 anywhere...

Basically it's an application which let's you change the channels on your TV or whatever using the Infrared on your 6230 ...

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ciaranfo wrote:
    I've heard of it for various phones but haven't been able to find it for my Nokia 6230 anywhere...

Basically it's an application which let's you change the channels on your TV or whatever using the Infrared on your 6230 ...

Any ideas ?
    i dont think its possible on a 6230 only on phones such as the nokia 6600

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You mean Symbian OS phones? I have *heard* people mention it for the 6230, I just hoped it was true.

Well, if anyone knows of anything similiar to what I'm looking for I'd appreciate the info :)

Advertisement