Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US asked to leave Uzbek

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

I hazy on this subject. Hobbes mabye you'll inform me.

I was watching an Uncensored Islamic News channel just by random and some man was saying how we dont hear about uzbekistans popular islamic uprising.

US controls the media aparently.
    Uzbekistan is run by a commie dictator.
    US dont know who to support,as they are anti muslim... and anti commie.
    We hear nothing about this in the news

This true?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Hobbes wrote:
    Question is what happens next?
    Maybe the suffering people of Uzbekistan will be "liberated" from the tyrannical regime that has been oppressing them and their democratic ambitions for years, and they will then be given the chance to take their place amongst the other free nations of the world. Or something.
    Or perhaps, as they're already using it as an emergency stop over, Tajikistan will get funding from the States to improve their infrastructure (mentioned as a problem here), and thus making it a more feasible location for a base, in return for letting the Americans stay over for a couple of years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭supersheep

I hazy on this subject. Hobbes mabye you'll inform me.

I was watching an Uncensored Islamic News channel just by random and some man was saying how we dont hear about uzbekistans popular islamic uprising.

US controls the media aparently.
    Uzbekistan is run by a commie dictator.
    US dont know who to support,as they are anti muslim... and anti commie.
    We hear nothing about this in the news

This true?

Well, fairly much so, I believe... Remember the Andizhan massacre? That was started because some businessmen who probably sponsored an Islamic terrorist/freedom fighter group were arrested.

Advertisement