Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just posted on Channel4.com New housemate on live show tonight

• 31-07-2005 4:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1650

will it be kinga or someone completely different. the star is saying kinga, but channel4.com is staying sctum.

they will be able to nominate and be nominted. now given that the rest of the housemates are so hated, it is not beyond the realms of imposibility that this new housemate will be present on the final night, imagine. craig versus new housemate. or derek versus new housemate, or even makosi versus new housemate. for tuesdays nominations announcement.

it would be poetic justice if the new person were to actually win it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I'd say the new housemate will be the first to go, unless they're incredibly nice. Voters have their favourites by now! Kinga might have more chance than someone else would as some ppl may still feel sympathetic towards her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I say fantastic. Whoever it is will really stir it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

it would be fanatastic to see the new person winning it! Imagine the look on the other housemates face,... i hope it's the new housemate up against craig on the final night, that would be legend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Whoever goes in, it would be great if the new one won it. It would wipe the smug smile off their faces.

Even if the new one is nominated, it doesnt necessarily mean that they will go in the first week. A lot of the people are quite pissed off at this series of BB and are bored. Depending on how they feel on the new one, it might just be possible that she could stay in.

Of course there's always who she/he's up against. If its Craig, the general consensus of most forums is that he needs to be out and seek help, so the public could choose to get him out and it would leave her/him in.

Derek seems despised, Makosi seems despised, so it is possible that they would go over the new housemate.

Then there's Eugene, which the public seem split on. Since his nasty comments on the Science poisoning and the rest, most of the "live-feeders" dont like him or want him in there. The highlights didnt show it as far as I could tell from others, and those generally still like him. Then there's the ones that donnt like him anymore because he's Derek's puppet and cant/wont think for himself when it coems to the housemates...

There's also the people that turned it off because they were bored - people that watched every series and just couldnt stick this one anymore. PUtting in a new housemate, will stir it up for a bit - whether they are liked or not, and its possible those people would keepp the new housemate in over the older ones, just for it to be different and inject new life into the house.

So there's a real possibility taht if the new housemate goes up for the public vote, that they could stay in over the long-time housemates. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Craig reckons he will walk if someone new comes in. Put them in right this minute I say!! It would be great if he does walk, right into the funny farm I think!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4733431.stm

BBC claiming that it is kinga

The star today (UK edition) claiming it is kinga also.

Advertisement