Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trailer: Corpse Bride

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I loved Nightmare Before Christmas, saw this trailer in the cinema a few nights ago, looks good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Mmmmm......I don't know it's really hard to comment on just a teaser.
    Although 'Nightmare Before Christmas' did deliver!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Looks very hopeful... ill enjoy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'm quite optomistic about it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

The trailer has been out for a couple of weeks I think and I do think it should deliver the goods (I hope so!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

Im looking forward to it.
    NBC is one of my favourite movies ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

looks interesting

but tim burton could do with trying to alter his style for just one film the whole pseudo dark/gothic thing is starting to get old, but with that ill probably still go see it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Looking forward to it. Nightmare before Christmas is a great film

Advertisement