Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need good radio

Options
  • 31-07-2005 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just imagine a 24 hour a day alternative music radio station. Am realising now more than ever how important Phantom has been for me and my friends. I’m sick of having to listen to the same old ****e. Those brain donors and their pathetic D4 accents, like. Muppets phoning in to bigger muppets with fake muppet problems. Aaaaahhhhhh! I wish there was something we could do to speed up Phantom getting on the air. Come back as soon as possible and save us all from terminal banality. :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

i need radio in general, cos i refuse to listen to anything except phantom, so i'm buyin pooloads of music (well, as much as i can given the profound unemployment, yknow) that i havent really heard much of and that turns out to be shyte.
    stress.
    sniffle.
    it's ok. what's another 7 months, it'll be grand. peachy even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire_bear

Come on we can wait it'll all be worth it in the end.
    until then of course i recommend you listen to former phantom girl jenny huston on 2fm from monday to thursday at 10pm... just cause she's gone to a coporate station doest mean she has stopped playing good music... in fact she rocks... i'll feel sorry for her when phantom comes back cause she'll lose so many listeners including me. COME ON PHANTOM!

Advertisement