Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pi banned?

Options
  • 31-07-2005 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

did I get banned from personal issues today?

i thought i was being nice to people in there today.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

possibly should have read my private messages before posting. oops.

not to worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

yeah i figured as much, ah well, i stand by it, that guy is an asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I also stand by mine, But i didnt use Bad Lang. Ahwell No PI for Use Draupnir.
    Draupnir wrote:
    yeah i figured as much, ah well, i stand by it, that guy is an asshole.

tis a shame alright Dan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

Victor wrote:

BTW Victor my one week ban was up several weeks ago. I PM'd you to lift it, but I cannae access it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Draupnir wrote:
    tis a shame alright Dan.
    Justified bans imo.

What for telling someone to shut up(In a nice way of course) By Implying someone is ugly when clearly she had a problem.

Worst Banning Ever!

What for telling someone to shut up(In a nice way of course) By Implying someone is ugly when clearly she had a problem.

Worst Banning Ever!
    Are you referring to this quote powerhousedan:
    "Typical Immature Fcuker"
    ?

Hey at least i didnt say the proper word in case the youngens were reading i got Paid by FCUK for branding there product. On a serious note I just annoyed on what the guy was saying there was no need for it what so ever and i shouldnt of said what i said. I will not waste anymore of yer time.

Dan
    Gordon wrote:
    Are you referring to this quote powerhousedan:
    "Typical Immature Fcuker"
    ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hey at least i didnt say the proper word in case the youngens were reading i got Paid by FCUK for branding there product. On a serious note I just annoyed on what the guy was saying there was no need for it what so ever and i shouldnt of said what i said. I will not waste anymore of yer time.

Dan

Where you banned for just saying that? Hardly justifies a banning, I think really, it's not like there wasn't a valid reason...

..i shouldnt of said what i said.
    Indeed.

I no Sure but the Mods have Spoken.
    Where you banned for just saying that? Hardly justifies a banning, I think really, it's not like there wasn't a valid reason...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I like how WWM also banned someone else who reported the guy you were talking about.

I Also Reported him, The Guy was being a loser like it wasnt fair on the people looking for advice.

I didnt report him, maybe that was my mistake, that and going into PI at all. Ah well, you live and learn, Im gonna go back to the safety of the Soccer forum.

MOds will ye check yer Pm asap please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

I Also Reported him, The Guy was being a loser like it wasnt fair on the people looking for advice.
    If you reported him there was no need to post in the thread was there?

How did sinking to his level help the OP?

I will not waste anymore of yer time.
    That pm you sent me was a waste of my time, and yours. And if you sent it to all the mods on PI which I'm now thinking you did then you are wasting their time too.

Care to make any other comments that appear genuine and then a couple of posts later become factually incorrect?

I sent you a pm Gordan you may take it as you wish But i actually really did need advise why would i be making such a big deal to get in there to be fair like.
    Gordon wrote:
    That pm you sent me was a waste of my time, and yours. And if you sent it to all the mods on PI which I'm now thinking you did then you are wasting their time too.

Care to make any other comments that appear genuine and then a couple of posts later become factually incorrect?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you didnt send me a pm :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

nor me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Beruthiel wrote:
    nor me....

You are scary

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You are scary

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Coolésin

I was also banned from PI today/yesterday for unknown reasons.. any ideas ?

Do you have any ideas?

Advertising spam was the reason.

Advertisement spam? There were references and notes about where the info came from for people..You could have atleast edited it or done whatever,but I had to get banned..I posted that article out of good will and it could have helped alot of people..Oh well,PI is a joke anyway,same questions asked everyday and same answers given,influenced by tv and by people who have no experience whatsoever in the situations..everyday. And when you post something that you know about,from experience..if it hasnt happened in one of the major soaps you are argued with.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Cool&#233 wrote: »
    You could have atleast edited it or done whatever
    I would have thought "done whatever" is exactly what happened.

And it wasn't a personal issue.

And PI is "a joke anyway" so I assume you're not that bothered.

I already mentioned in the original post that I didnt mind it being moved I just thought it would be best suited there..Im not really bothered about the banning I just find the effort(better word?) put in by some of the PI Mods is lacking,he could have edited it,moved it..no,he straight out bans me totally from PI and deletes the thread..

Whats worse is Thaed and Beruthiel are handing out warnings left,right and center for unconstructive comments and then you see WWM posting stuff like "I love you all",in the 'I love you' thread,and nothing is said, even though such a 'witty' little comment from anyone else would have them castrated. These little things are ignored but when I'm genuinely passing on a very interesting and helpful article to many of the users here,I get banned...

Oh joy :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Cool&#233 wrote: »
    I already mentioned in the original post that I didnt mind it being moved I just thought it would be best suited there..Im not really bothered about the banning I just find the effort(better word?) put in by some of the PI Mods is lacking,he could have edited it,moved it..no,he straight out bans me totally from PI and deletes the thread..

Whats worse is Thaed and Beruthiel are handing out warnings left,right and center for unconstructive comments and then you see WWM posting stuff like "I love you all",in the 'I love you' thread,and nothing is said, even though such a 'witty' little comment from anyone else would have them castrated. These little things are ignored but when I'm genuinely passing on a very interesting and helpful article to many of the users here,I get banned...

Oh joy :rolleyes:

oh do stop whinging and shut up.

it amazing how many people get all offended because they get a ban for being stupid (yes, not reading the charter is an act of stupidity), and then spout off about how crap boards is and how **** the mods are how no one knows anything at all about whatever situation. except of course you. you know all.

except you dont. youre boring. youre like every other 15 year old that comes on here and complains.

Advertisement