Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kids wrecking the PS2 DVDs can I back them up as ISO and restore if required

• 31-07-2005 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭

Think the subject says all. My kids don't look after their PS2 games and it is costing me an arm and a leg buying new ones. I just want to back them up as an iso or whatever but if I need to will the PS2 read a burnt dvd?

Join Ireland Weather Network

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

I think you have to get your PS2 mod chipped for it to play "backed up" games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

You can get a boot disk for about €25 do a search online and this will let you play the copied disks save you having to get it chipped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Thanks to both, I will see which suits my needs

Join Ireland Weather Network

Advertisement