Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinga is new housemate

Options
  • 31-07-2005 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Just read this on a website:

New housemate joins Big Brother

Makosi said Kinga Karolczak "couldn't face the harshness of the house"
    Kinga Karolczak, who narrowly failed to win a place in the Big Brother house a month ago, is being parachuted into the show to replace Orlaith McAllister.
    Orlaith walked out on Saturday after being saved from eviction when Kemal Shahin was booted out on Friday.

Kinga, 20, was one of a trio of new hopefuls put into a secret room in the house in June.

Makosi Musambasi chose to take Orlaith and Eugene Sully with her into the main house - and leave Kinga behind.

At the time, Makosi said she thought Kinga "couldn't face the harshness of the house".

Hot favourite

But she will now get her chance to take part in the Channel 4 reality TV show and will be eligible to win or be evicted, like the other contestants.

Kinga will join the five remaining housemates - Makosi, Eugene, Anthony Hutton, Derek Laud and Craig Coates.

Orlaith left saying she "couldn't stand being in the house another week" with Derek.

Anthony is odds-on favourite to win the show, followed by Eugene and Makosi, with Kinga installed as 12/1 fourth favourite by bookmakers Ladbrokes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

It would seem the obvious choice. I'd rather it not be her though. I didnt like her when she got out of the car and I hated her even more when she uttered her immortal first words in the house....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I thought it was hilarious, but then again I'm warped!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I had a feeling it would be. Much as I despire the girl, she'll certainly upset the status quo and that's the important thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Im shocked!When will she be put in the house if not allready?Wouldnt you think kemal would be put back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

She's going in on a live show tonight (at 9 I think).

I strongly dislike Kemal so he had better not be put in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

But Kemal was voted off?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭WICKL0W

Surely all Kinga has to do to avoid eviction is to tell the other housemates that she CANT win and she is leaving on Wednesday (after the nominations) and then she would be into the final four. Even if they all nominate her, I reckon the public wont vote her off just for something different. If she is half decent she could win too !

I love her... but does she deserve to win... I will support her, coz she is now one hell of an under dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

She doesn't seem to be very bright though does she?
    I'm delighted Kemal wasn't out back in, I would have put my foot through the tv if he was!

He had his time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

If she won, that would be totally unfair! Come on, how long is left?! There is no way that should be allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Big brother isnt fair,She so didnt get her secret mission it really was funny.Well she isnt half bad and seems upbeat and positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If she won, that would be totally unfair!

Why is it not fair? A housemate left, a housemate goes in. She sinks if she's unpopular, she swims if she is popular. It's as fair as anyone of them winning really. It isn't an endurance test, but a popularity contest.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

It's obvious that BB put her in because the show has hit boring point at this stage. And Kinga is sure to liven things up, would be funny if she won.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

If she won, that would be totally unfair! Come on, how long is left?! There is no way that should be allowed.

when i commented on this site after she was kicked out the back door, i got a reply along the lines of "big brother always says "life isnt fair""

Yeah, she was unfairly kicked out... so now shes back!

I missed some of lasts night show, but when Divina repeated her task, it sounded as if she has got to get at least one person not to nominate her! As in get people to like her!!!! And everyone did (even Dereck)... please correct me with what i'm missing that she is doing wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I'd like her to win. It would get right up that sinister bastard's nose.

Anybody see her singing with Craig? She has a fairly powerful voice, and sang quite well. Then Craig joined in with a voice box that sounds more like a gear box! He ruins everybody's fun that boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Thank ****! SHe might liven things up for the final two weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

ha! i knew kinga would go back in. shes so awful, shes funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

KINGA to WIN!!!!!!!! :D the rest are just unbearable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

So Kinga's on her back in the garden with a bottle between her legs. And you're Antony, do you watch? join in? or see if Craig is getting turned on watching you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

You'd think after her bahviour in the Secret Garden that she'd have copped on when she got the chance to go into the main house... but oh surprise surprise, nothing has changed. I cant believe how she is lowering herself!!

And her mission - to get one housemate not to nominate her - NONE of them nominated her! But by the time "Pool PArty 2" got going, the noms were over so she was safe.

Advertisement