Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Romanian Super cup

• 31-07-2005 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭

Steaua led for part of the game but its currently 2-2 and steaua have a player injured -- paraschiv --.

Hopefully from a Shels point of view is that Steaua lose and they pick up lots of injuries :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

3 - 2 to Dinamo :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Leaky Defence :D

Steaua lose and man off injured

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In all seriousness, their defence wasn't upto much apparently and it didn't seem great in Tolka either, including the keeper, the communication between the back four and himself was not great and had we pressed more I think there's goals there for us, so hopefully we'll be brave on wednesday. We definitely can get a goal over there.

Steaua fans seem to be big in hype but from what ive seen this team isnt all its cracked out to be. If shels keep their shape and discipline and we can get a goal i think we can go on to qualify. There is a touch of Spliit about this team

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

awfully pathetic wishing injuries on the players oppisition. Afraid you cant beat them when they are at full strength?

SHel were lucky to come out with a draw at home.

awfully pathetic wishing injuries on the players oppisition. Afraid you cant beat them when they are at full strength?

It's hardly wishing the injury is career ending, but if he is a good player for them and misses the game with us then that's a bonus. The more the better. I wish them a speedy recovery from thursday onwards.

SHel were lucky to come out with a draw at home.

Shel ? as in who ? the oil company ?

We were unlucky not to win the game at home !!

I hope we beat them just to piss off Steaua, the media and all those anti SHELS supporters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Shel ? as in who ? the oil company ?

We were unlucky not to win the game at home !!

I hope we beat them just to piss off Steaua, the media and all those anti SHELS supporters

the oil company is called shell.

and Shelbourne is called Shels ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement