Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to start?

Options
  • 01-08-2005 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I just got this and don't want to have to read any boring literature. Can someone please just give me a quick beginner's guide of stuff you can do, or tell me some of the stuff that it's important to read? It's 7.0, if that means anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

you just got what, photoshop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

Ya.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Read some of the stickies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

I tried. I don't understand the lingo. And they're speaking as if I know everything.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I tried. I don't understand the lingo. And they're speaking as if I know everything.
    Ah, well, there's really no substitute for just clicking things at random until something cool happens.

did you try www.good-tutorials.com ? should be some introductory stuff there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

Good-tutorials is a great site for starting off

Yea basically just see what all the tools do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

you'll just have to get stuck in and use the package, read manuals, online tutorials etc. It also might help if you narrow down what type of things you want to be able to do with Photoshop?

Advertisement