Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books...

• 01-08-2005 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭

Hi, wonder what will i do with my Less Stress More Sucess- Do i keep them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

You burn them of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

With dancing and chanting. And trying to shoo the evil spirits away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

Especially those pesky Irish ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

I hug my history one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

^_^ I would too....

Try selling them to next year's JC students in your school, keep any that you would ever use again for random research or whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'm sure you could sell the yokes, they sell like hot cakes during the year.

That is, provided you haven't defaced them with rude pictures and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

ahh but thats a school rule. you have to deface your books. ESPECIALLY if you rented them :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

But are you one of the folk who draws giant knobs all over it and "Teacher [insert witty comment]"

Things like putting Hitler moustaches on every reachable picture were all the rage in my day.

I once wrote loads of crap in my home-ec book about the class being crap thinking I was writing notes to my friend who's book I had borrowed, turned out I wrote it all in the teacher's book since the stupid cow left her book on my desk...that was a funny day.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

grimloch wrote:
    But are you one of the folk who draws giant knobs all over it and "Teacher [insert witty comment]"

Things like putting Hitler moustaches on every reachable picture were all the rage in my day.
    Ewww...knobs are disgusting. I do rather write my name in Giant letters and my initials in Giant letters. 'tis great.
    Hitler moustaches are the biz. Oh and lets not forget the teacher insults.
    We have names for all our teachers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

I draw brick wall patterns...i draw....guns :P
    I even write links to my favourite websites :P

Why am I not surprised? :P Talented artwork there huh?

Just....scribble them out and sell the books to a teacher who'll sell them on to students, that might work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I just do little graffiti sketches and the like (you can't pull out a notebook in the middle of *every* class), but I've already gotten rid of everything I can't sell on next year (funfun)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 titanic_lettuce

if they're not defaced you could try returning them, i didn't end up using most of mine, unless you want to keep them as souveineers...

Advertisement