Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Awesome cars I saw at Silverstone.

Options
  • 01-08-2005 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

an Enzo, an F40, F50, 8 various 308s, a few 328s, 3 246gt, 9 various 348s, a few 360s, a 360 stradale, 2 360 spiders, 2 550 maranellos, a 456gt, loads of f355s, a lamborghini countach, a ferrari 250 gto (yes a real one), loads of 911s, ford gt40s, I will post a pic thread in classics tomorrow, keep an eye out.
    The occasion was the Thoroughbred GP cars, and group C gt cars, racing at the track on saturday and sunday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

useless.gif

Haha, but yeah I do always like looking around the carparks and paddock areas because there's always some interesting cars to see. Generally people who have an interest in watching track racing tend to travel there in their "weekend" or fun cars.

I have lots of photos I keep meaning to sort through and post up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

I have to shrink the pics a bit, or get Beekay to host them for me. Ill put up a thread in classic cars, and a thread in motorsport, cos some are of f1 cars.

Irfanview is great for resizing images and photobucket gives you 25 megs of space for hosting pics for free. You might not be allowed to sign up at certain times of the day though.

Dont worry, me bro (beekay) is on it, ill have them tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah i would love to see the pics of these.hopefully will be up soon.

• Advertisement

heres a few.

Threads in classics, and motorsport
    Hope yous like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

I've often thought the F40 seemed a wee bit tacky in a cheap plasticky replica kit-car kind of way..I mean just look at that rear window, and there's not even a stereo for your abba gold collection lyke ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

so ... many ... Ferrari's ....

homer.jpg

Didn't realise there was a motorsport forum. Found it now under sports.
    Is it possible to have one forum under more than one category (motors as well)?

• Advertisement

dont know , rover.
    F40 is one of my faves. Maybe, just maybe, after i get the testarossa next year, if all goes well, F40 will be after that, how long away i dont know. At least im as far as the 911 now, nearly at the TR.. :) (its a long oul list I have)
    The F50 woke me up on sunday morning driving by the hotel. The noise of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

The F40 doesn't have power steering though

Neither does my 911, or the testarossa, ah well....

Advertisement