Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands up who's drunk

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Christ... am i getting sick of people going on Boards just to announce they're drunk / been drinking?..

.. congratulations! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

yeh me too ah well bulmers says hello

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

not me. just coming off a bout of food poisoning and my stomach wont allow much in there atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 MiamiDancer

Me Me Me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'm still hungover from Saturday night's exploits... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

i am not infact i am at work :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i'm a little hungover at the mo, was up playing cards until stupid o clock (went all in with an A4 off suit after the flop came up AQJ, i thought fcuk it, i'll either double up or at the very worst i'm bust and can get home to my bed. I was asleep ten minutes later :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Not drunk or hungover, in work since 8 am..... Got a week of 8 to 8's.... Oh I love my job!

John

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭jsr

still drunk from last night............had to put my pasword in 2 times to log on. do i win a prize?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

jsr wrote:
    still drunk from last night............had to put my pasword in 2 times to log on. do i win a prize?! :D

Yes...you win a cookie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Nice for some. I live in Donegal, but work in Derry, so I have to work today, while all my mates were out last night for the end of the local festival :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

probably should have been last night..strangely not even a hangover today( although i ate before going out)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Just woke up.. Still hungover.
    Last night was my last night drinking for a long time, the decision was made yesterday.

Advertisement