Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wallet of UL student found in Galway

• 01-08-2005 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭

All that's in the wallet is a UL student ID card - if anyone knows Ruairí de Burca or thinks the wallet is theirs PM me - no chancers, please ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,668 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Try emailing the guy, use idnumber@student.ul.ie

e.g. 0123456@student.ul.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭zachler

Actually what you should probably do is go to Student Services and get them to ring him - they'll have all his details. They're used to dealing with lost stuff - people are always leaving phones & wallets in exam centres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Elley

I suggest the email too, I've reunited wallets in the same way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭Yv

I tried emailing but no response yet - I'll try the student union I guess, tho will they still be around in the middle of summer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,668 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Im working in UL at the moment, and they are open. 10:30-12:30 and 2:30-4:30 from what i remember. Try ringing them at 061 202538 and they can either put you in contact with Ruairí or give you an address to send it to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement