Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ebay not working with Ripwave

• 01-08-2005 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Is anyone on ripwave (Three Rock) having a problem with ebay? I can get as far as seeing my search results then when I click on an item or try to log in it just hangs there.

If I turn on my college proxy it starts to work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Working for me atm. Also ripwave off three rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

i dunno if this helps or not, but E-Bay have recently changed the way they display their search results, they posted a message (on e-bay) saying that it might not work in some older browsers? could this be a part of the problem?

I had a couple of problems at first (when they changed the search results page) but the search seems to be working (I'm not on ripWave btw, just posting becuase i thought it might be a symptom of a change they made and not your connection)

Advertisement