Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Issues

Options
  • 01-08-2005 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Prior to the global unlocks fiasco I had one unlock in play, the next level sniper rifle.

Now - since DICE/EA corrected the unlocks thingy, I have the unlock back - but the problem is both sniper rifles behave exactly the same :(

Previousy with the unlocked rifle I had the ability to shoot multiple times in-scope. Now it forces me to reload every time.

WTF?!?

Anyone know how I can get back the correct unlock functionality?

c0y0te

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

SVD(MEC) allows that as its semi auto.
    M95 and others dont they single shot.....omfg noob :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

if i wasnt such a ****ty shot with the dragunov and m24 i may have gone for the m95 just to kill helo pilots :p
    damn good fun. its funny i can kill more people with the g36c at extreme range than i can with the snipers....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

i dont get this whole unlock thing. i'm a n00b. someone please explain how it works. (From my stats ye can see i havent played very long)

My bf2tracker stats my next level is at 141% wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

your next rank is at 1000 global points, then you get your first unlock
    when you reach lance corporal a dialogue will pop-up the next time you log in asking you what kit you want to unlock.

choose wisely as there is no going back, when this pops up you just click the padlock on the kit screen of BFHQ for the kit you want to unlock

<edit> oh yeah bf2 tracker is all well and good but it doesnt update properly and goes down a lot. i use gamedrome, it updates hourly.

Advertisement