Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Gamecube board?

Options
  • 01-08-2005 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Xbox and Playstation, but no Gamecube? Am I missing something or is this site just terribly biased against the GCN?

And surely the GBA is popular enough to warrant having a board.

Also, why is there no forum to discuss all consoles? The situation we have here is silly. Don't you agree?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

if you ask for a forum, then post it in the right thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

There was a forum request for a nintendo forum so go and add your name to it.You will find it in systems/forums up on the top left of the main page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Careful Vebor, I was banned for a week and my thread was locked for asking for a Grand Theft Auto forum in here before.
    Have a look here as it really is quite amusing.

Loobz.

PS: Apparently, theres a "Charter" you have to read before you post any threads in the Games forum. Take a look. I read it start to finish once a day before bed since my last experience. :p

I agree, there should be a Gamecube forum. Good luck with your quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,901 ✭✭✭✭Basq

What the hell is a "GameCube"?! :confused:

... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

basquille wrote:
    What the hell is a "GameCube"?! :confused:

... ;)
    a cube that play games, of course!

• Advertisement
Advertisement