Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychoanalysis show

• 01-08-2005 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭

Remember other BB's, every Sunday or Monday, they used have analysts talking about group dynamics and other such psycho analysis.

I've only seen one this season, and that wasnt an entire show.

Am I wrong, have there been some more?

I really enjoyed that aspect of BB, there should be more!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

There were a few of those shows, but certainly not as many as in other years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

TBH I think even Endemol have realised they are a bit pointless. Fair enough, when Big Brother was concieved as an experiment it was good to have the psychologists comment on what was going on. As the show has evolved into entertainment, it's become a bit redundant - and there is only so much they can say anyway after 6 series!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yeah I agree with the above. Plus it's pretty pointless psychoanalysing people who are are putting on persona's and playing up to the camera 24/7 anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Still, it would've been funny, their take on Vanetha been fed to the lions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

They do when when things are quiet and also last night they had the special with Kinga and all so its the obvious part to cut!

• Advertisement
Advertisement