Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Site To Buy Psp Games/ps2 Games Etc

• 01-08-2005 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Hello
    I have a psp and after having ridge racer as my only game for so long I decided to order thug 2 remix off cdwow. ordered tuesday before last and still havent got it, they sent out another one which i hope i will get this week, if not gonna get money back if i need to and order somewhere else.
    Whats the best sites to order games off??
    With the best shipping?? (FAST)
    I already know of so many like liksang, play asia, videogames plus, cdwow, etc.
    But havent used alot just wanted to see what the best site to get games is and the fastest shipping, so if you have used a site to get games etc and are very good then please post.
    :) Thanks, sorry for long post.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

ncsxshop.com

cheap, 2-3 days delivery, no customs charges

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Have you used them, and is there tracking on the delivery, how much is delivery, what method of delivery?? sorry for askin so many q's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

For psp games I've always got mine in from lik-sang. They have free shipping on all games which is a nice bonus. They usually have it shipped out within a day or so depending on when you order and in about a week the Postman is knocking on my door with it.

Lik-sang also give the added bonus of points back which you can get free items with if you collect enough points back. Nice little system to keep you shopping I suppose :)

yup but customs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

That is a pain in the ass I must say!

I just go for liksang anyway.....they have to be one of the most user friendly sites going.

Winty,how long does it take to deliver?

• Advertisement

i ordered off cdwow first copy of game didnt get to me but they sen out another one and only took 4 days, no customs :)
    so def recomend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Tell you what check on yahoo! and you might be
    lucky, but if not go on to "search" and check out the websites
    !!!GOODLUCK!!!

Advertisement