Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Headlight bulbs in LIDL

Options
  • 01-08-2005 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭

I just picked up two bulbs (H7) for 6.95 in LIDL. They came in a nice little storage box too. they also do 2 x H1 and 2 X H4 for the same price

Considering that a couple of weeks ago I paid 8.95 for one bulb in Halfrauds the LIDL bulbs are very good value.

They are still good value when compared to normal motor factors most of whom seem to charge around 5-7 euro for a bulb.

PS these price are all for standard bulbs, nothing fancy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sounds good, will be interesting to see how long they last. Must check them out the next time I am in there.

Incidently I bought two H7 bulbs from my main dealer for 7.95 each so 8.95 from a motor factors like Halfords is a rip off.

Advertisement