Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Vista Install issues BSOD :D

• 01-08-2005 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Cant install Vista after initial reboot thionk its Raid releated trying to install it on a Primary IDE drive (40Gb) my main drive is a Sata 120Gb with XP on it.

I also have a 250GB IDE so discs are C SATA 120GB D DVD E 40Gb IDE F 250GB IDE.

May disbale the Sata to install Vista but stop error is
    0X000007b (0x85A07AA8)

:D

Nice start to my windows Vista experience :D

Anyone get it installed witha Sata and no problems?

kdjac

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

In fairness its Beta 1 what do you expect?
    Thats like complaining that Mozilla Deerpark crashs all the time and because of that Firefox is crap :)

[EDIT] YES I am aware Deerpark is actually alpha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Cabaal wrote:
    In fairness its Beta 1 what do you expect?

It to work like it has for anyone else who tried :)

Seems to not like my HD at all after disabling the Sata and running install form boot it then gives out about crappy partition or missing bootmgr.

Really doesnt want to install on my pc :D

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

KdjaC wrote:
    I
    Really doesnt want to install on my pc :D
    kdjac

Seems your computer has sense then. I guess it's an AMD then eh? Has sense, can think for itself.... it hates Windows just like anyone else with any sense :-P 'No... please don't make me install this crap... argh... NOOO!!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Achilles wrote:
    Seems your computer has sense then. I guess it's an AMD then eh? Has sense, can think for itself.... it hates Windows just like anyone else with any sense :-P 'No... please don't make me install this crap... argh... NOOO!!!'

Should put that in the BSOD :)

Not happening tried various things not installing on this PC.

Oh well:(

kdjac

Advertisement