Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony NW-HD5

• 01-08-2005 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

This new sony looks the sh*t. Its small, 20gb and stylish but its a bit pricy compaired to the creativ zen touch. I herd that the NW-HD3 (it predicessor) had gaples playback. I was wondering if this feature is also on the HD5. Also i herd sonic stage is pritty poor and takes alot of memory to run which is a problem as my comp. is almost 6 years old. Dose this player work with other software? I would buy a creative Zen but its so big and not as solid looking. I saw a new 20gb version of the Zen Micro on ebay, dose anyone no if or when that will be released here?
    If I was going for a 5gig player I would go with Rio Carbon. anyone gave any experience with this?

Advertisement