Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor ISP on SE k750i

• 01-08-2005 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi, any error messages? does the screen feed back any info when you try and check email?

can you list out the settings/options you are presented with and what you have entered in?

ok, trying to test the Meteor ISP connection here but keep getting Network errors at the mo... just to check when you pop the SIM back in the old handset does it still work ok?

• Advertisement

daveirl wrote:

i expect it is more to do with some devices not liking having no user/pass entered, so if you enter something it can sort out the connection... have tried it in a couple of devices now tonight that were working grand before so either they have changed something, or they have disabled ISP access on my account (hadn't checked it in a while as i don't use it much only for testing) or something is up with their ISP service at the mo...

ok i'm back up and running on Meteor ISP after dropping them an email asking them to check up on it...

have you tried connecting again since your last post to see if it is working again for you?

• Advertisement
Advertisement