Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your fantasy Big Brother?

• 01-08-2005 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

What stipulations would you have? Id put ten people in with ten of their exs and sit back to watch the fun begin. Over to you ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

They did that with the American BB, wasn't a great success!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

5 dogs, 3 cats, 2 mice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

BingoBongo wrote:
    They did that with the American BB, wasn't a great success!!

Thats were I must have got the idea. I think it'd work great with the UK BB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I think they should put a huge range of freaks in, this whole gay card is getting old.

The need to put in people who are
    disabled
    members of extremist movements
    raging feminists
    really fat
    really ugly

generally spice it up a little

Have pro-life vs. pro-choice, have white supremist vs. black egalitarian
    Anorexic vs. obese

un-bland it up a little :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'd throw in a few priests,a couple of hookers and mix them with celebrities. Quality!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I'd just have BB keep playing tricks on them. If the housemates woke up to find all the furniture re arranged and stuff. Just have fun with them. A bit like this year but more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I'm probably going to get slated for this but I would put people with OCD and tourettes into the house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Armed crossbows in the wall. Anyone talking about leaving or deliberately playing up the shock factor, or screeching like Makosi, would be speared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'd probably make it so that

1) Physical torture eg electrodes on genitals etc
    2) the house would shink (moveable walls) everytime someone got evicted
    3) Make the run only for 7 weeks but only give them 5 hours sleep a night.
    4) Make the winner stay in the house by themselves for an unspecified amount of time (perhaps up to a week)
    5) Get rid of the weekly task shopping budget etc and have contestants eat thru a dropper mechanism
    6) People dressed as ninjas routinly come in during the night and throw firecrackers at sleeping contestants
    7) 'A hole' ie solitary confinement for troublemakers.
    8) A boxing ring to settle arguements that are started (men v women permitted too - and no headgear)
    9) Chinese water torture.
    10) If you want to leave you have to hop the fense... but security guards are allowed to tazer you if you try.

BTW I'm not taking the piss. I seriously want a BB where I can watch these people suffer and be routinely tortured during their stay. If they want 100k then I want to see them earn it for doing more than just sitting on their arses munching food and playing up to the camera every so often in order to get 2million idiots to vote the other guy out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Pigman II wrote:
    I'd probably make it so that

1) Physical torture eg electrodes on genitals etc
    2) the house would shink (moveable walls) everytime someone got evicted
    3) Make the run only for 7 weeks but only give them 5 hours sleep a night.
    4) Make the winner stay in the house by themselves for an unspecified amount of time (perhaps up to a week)
    5) Get rid of the weekly task shopping budget etc and have contestants eat thru a dropper mechanism
    6) People dressed as ninjas routinly come in during the night and throw firecrackers at sleeping contestants
    7) 'A hole' ie solitary confinement for troublemakers.
    8) A boxing ring to settle arguements that are started (men v women permitted too - and no headgear)
    9) Chinese water torture.
    10) If you want to leave you have to hop the fense... but security guards are allowed to tazer you if you try.

BTW I'm not taking the piss. I seriously want a BB where I can watch these people suffer and be routinely tortured during their stay. If they want 100k then I want to see them earn it for doing more than just sitting on their arses munching food and playing up to the camera every so often in order to get 2million idiots to vote the other guy out.

Superb. You should email that to CH4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I'm loving your ideas Pigman. Especially the Ninja and Shrinking House ones. :D

B.

Advertisement