Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age to work in Galway??

Options
  • 01-08-2005 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Im almost 15, and my friends over here in the uk have all jobs, i was going to get one but the i found out we were moving, so i was thinking of getting one in galway. I just dont know how old you have to be to get one. So my question is What age do you have to be to work in galway?

- Stuart

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

The same age you have to be to work in the rest of the country, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Galway22

The same age you have to be to work in the rest of the country, of course.

well thats what im asking, is it the same as the uk or soemthing different for ireland??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

18 for pubs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

any age if you can get in there tbh

just an offtopic thing about your sig there aldarion..

when you left the iron maiden albums in the sun, were they made of milk?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

no they were infact comprised of 100% cheese.

it then melted to make melted cheese.

aaah

It's all making sense now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Ive had just about enough of your maiden bashing young lady!

young man will be just fine.
    i can't believe i left melted out of my sig oops.

Advertisement