Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Irish Car Security & Tracker Site Launched!!

Options
  • 01-08-2005 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi all,

We have been working hard on getting a new venture up and running that will help us all protect our pride and joy motors. As of today, car trackers in Ireland have just become affordable!! Have a look at

http://www.CarWatch.ie

for the full range of trackers, garage and home alarms, CCTV equipment and even some in-car multi media. We have many more products on the way shortly and will keep you posted on all developments. There are support forums on the site so if you have any questions or opinions please send them there and we will try our best to answer them.

I fitted a tracker unit to my car recently and it really is the business. Street level mapping of major Irish towns and all national roads!

Let me know if you need more info,

Adrian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

With this tracking unit you can access your vehicle through your PC modem and see its current position on a map. You can also download a history of all journeys undertaken within the last two years.
    Presumably if you crashed & killed somebody (for instance), the gardai would not have access to these records and in particular your (possible) lawbreaking speeds at or immediately prior to time of impact ?

Also, how easy are they for a thief to spot, and just rip out ?

Neat website design btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 S2000

Hey,

Gardai, or infact anyone else except youself, has no access to the real-time tracking or downloaded history of your tracking unit. It's simply a system where you dial your tracking unit and view it's speed, direction and location etc and also download exact reports of it's activity.

Very easy to fit and conceal. It's the footprint of a credit card and can be fitted anywhere.... inside the quarter panel, inside the bumper, under the steering column, under a seat etc etc...as long as the GPS antenna has not too much metal coverage.

Thanks for the comment!

A

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Nice of you to register so that with your first post you can spam us about your lovely new site

There's a link to AD SALES on home page (top of the left)

and/or have a read of this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=243935

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 S2000

Apologies.... I didn't realise that's the way it worked here.... do I just email that mail address with the details?

Sorry for the annoyance.....just felt my products would interest people and keep their cars safe.

Adrian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm going to lock this rather than delete as you seem to be serious in your business. I'll include the site link on this sticky.

Mike.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement