Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best TA '05

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Wish I had a TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

You did have a TA. She made you a medal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

Thanks for the compliments from my assorted students, you were all great too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

carlowboy wrote:
    Ciaran (RA session 2) was my TA in Modern Maths. The guy was a focking ledge, best TA I eevr had (sorry Jen and Derek!)
    He was my RA and I agree entirely! :D

Jun was Great! All that pointless work she gave us still doesn't marr the fact that she didn't interfere with any music listening or card playing and I'm sure that had she known that James and Conor were taking the gravity back to res she'd probably just have laughed! Or maybe not.
    TheCat wrote:
    4) He remembered my hat when signing my book

Viva Kevin!
    I knew I'd find you here eventually Kate! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Andrew 83 wrote:
    Thanks for the compliments from my assorted students, you were all great too :)

Is this Tom Cruise Andrew? You were such a cool TA but I didn't get to say goodbye to you at the end and I was really sad :( It's Niamh by the way, from journalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Our TA, Jun, was cool. She was going to let me bench-press her. Never got around to it though...

There is always the possibility though that being a Chinese Korean and not a native speaker of English that she had no idea what a bench-press means. I don't even know what it means!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

GILLIAN!!!
    she rocked like a quarry! :)
    all the Legalers here will agree, i'm sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Wasn't she the one who wore scarves EVERY DAY? And was disgustingly smug....God, how we hated the legal studies class....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fortytwo

i was in psychology on session one and kevin treacy was the best ta ever!! every day i took his blue seat but he made me give it back grr... he got us labcoats to do a memory test (dont ask!) and collected the key with pride every day! ROCK ON KEVIN!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

He might be glad to hear that. Unfortunately, he's boycotting this thread after the Gillian slagging. He's quite disgusted. Not that he ever actually posted, but still. He might post under my name, after all, the computer is in his room. And incidentally, here's a little Kevin story he told me the other day. All the session 1 class got him a lab coat and wrote in-jokes on the back. One of these was "SURPRISE SEX!" in huge writing. It was suggested that he wear it at the closing ceremony, but, having considered what might happen if the parents saw him with their children with "SURPRISE SEX!" on his back, he wisely declined.

Advertisement