Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying for newsgroups

Options
  • 01-08-2005 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I've been looking at these sites that purport to offer high-speed access to the usenet (like usenet.com, usenext, etc). Anyone using these services that can state that they're worth the money.

I've been getting the cousins to send me stuff for a while, but it's becoming a pain, and I believe I can get the same items on the ng. And if I can use my full connection speed (bb) to get stuff, then all's the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I use Clara but will be moving when I get my broadband re-installed, well worth using as I get what I'm looking for most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I use Supernews and whilst I was in the UK, I used it at BB 2mb/s to download stuff :) Excellent

Join Ireland Weather Network

Advertisement