Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

purepwnage

Options
  • 01-08-2005 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

http://www.purepwnage.com/

saw this the other day covers pc games some good movies on it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

lol doug from purepwnage is so funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Boom!! Headshot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Jeremy stole the word "nooblet" from me, and for that I'll never forgive the nooblet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

jonnybadd wrote:
    Boom!! Headshot!

lmao.They make pwning n00bs cool

edit: own up.....
    On their "fan pics/fun stuff": "some lads at a LAn party-Ireland"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Tis from the last darkside. Fine W.O.W players all of them :)

• Advertisement

oh man. I've been watching the full episode's and theyre gas. They have to be watched by all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Yep, saw this a while back.
    'I can dance all day, I can dance all day!' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I gotta watch them again some time, but tbh the only thing I found funny was ~FPS~ Doug when we had he own skit video (not the one out in open air, the one in his house) with "boom headshot".

It was pretty funny when they interviewed the girls too.

Apart from that I find it pretty stupid and boring, and the main guy annoys the hell out of me.

Maybe I need to sit down and really watch through a few of them again?

i dunno why, but i found them hilarious. Maybe its all the owning n00bs. FPS doug is the funniest though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

'So I was like, ya know, thinkin' of joining the army and stuff? I mean its just like FPS but with better graphics'. Legendary. :D

I also thought the way his mate stumbled across Doug strafing through a carpark with a make believe ak in his hands was brilliant.

Also, when the two were explaining how good the both are at games, each time one would start talking the other would have an uninterested look on their faces. Dougs face was the best, stroking his chin with a big stupid grin on his face.

I have to look at some of the other videos on there. I downloaded one (100 odd mbs) and it was about Jeremy defeating the Masterer. It was boring and not worth the download.

All in all this sh!t is funny for all us budding nerds and n00bs. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i saw the FPS doug video a few weeks back. pure genius.

Advertisement