Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Pocket PC App's

Options
  • 01-08-2005 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

I've just bought an XDA 2 and want to put some extra software on it, in particular I am looking for 3 apps.
    1; a battery monitor for the today page
    2; the ipod skin for media player 9appearently it's hard to get"
    3; a programme to let me rip DVD's and play them on a pocket pc (I'm looking at buying a 1gb card so size shouldn't be an issue)

Any other suggestions for good app's are appreciated, so hoepfully this turn into a good discussion on all the tweaks people like...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

1. you could try xBar

2. Pass

3. Pocketdivxencoder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

THe 1 Gig cards sounds like it will work perfectly but my PDA (hp) and memory cards doesn't work great for MP3. It seems to only sync the songs but not the albums so it is arkward.
    It could be I haven't set up the partnership right but it just seems to be the media player. Is there another one I can use?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

1. Battery Pack Pro ...

Advertisement