Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Insurance

Options
  • 01-08-2005 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

My mother lost her motrola v525 on vodafone the other day and claimed a replacement phone on her insurance policy.

I know sometimes if the phone is discontinued you get the newer model. does anyone know what replacement vodafone will give for this or are they still selling the v525?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

v550 you will get that
    there is also a slight chance you might get a v1050

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

cheers mate, was hoping on an outside chance of a v3 but it was always slim!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

ianomccabe wrote:
    cheers mate, was hoping on an outside chance of a v3 but it was always slim!

not a chance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

hey atleast you guys get the updated models. I lost my nokia 6230 and cingular sent me a freaking nokia 3220. I called and I asked WTF am i'm supposed to do with it so then they sent me a 6230 and i sent the 3220 back then sell my 6230 on ebay for $220 and buy a 6620 for $190 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

They normally give you the phone nearest in price to what you paid and with the same features. So you'll definitely get a flip phone with bluetooth and camera.

• Advertisement
Advertisement