Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox discussion thread.

Options
  • 01-08-2005 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Anyone else downloaded Deer Park? The browser itself is very good, but it's only compatible with around half of my Extensions. The stable build should be good.

Also, what theme is everyone using? I'm using "Opera 7.5x". Firefox does Opera better than Opera does Opera. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kevpatts

Yeah,

I'm using Deer Park Alpha 2. I like the drag'n'drop tab reordering and the way you can drag'n'drop links from a site directly onto the bookmark/new tab/new window buttons on the toolbar. Also the super fast page-back/page-forwards is nice.

Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ai ing

its nice the way you can seamlessly auto-update the nightlies as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

ai ing wrote:
    its nice the way you can seamlessly auto-update the nightlies as well
    That's fantastic - I've not had a prob with it either but I do hope they get the proper binary difference updates working soon so that the updates shrink to only a couple of Kb; show IE how to it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

I'm using the Noia eXtreme 2.88 it's a really cool theme and works well in Deer Park

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

Would people please post their favorite Firefox extensions and themes here! :)
    :) And a link to the webpage would be good too!!!

PDF Download
    Gmail Notifier
    Stumble Upon
    IE view
    Tabbrowser Preferences Tab mix is also good
    Adblock
    Session Saver
    Themes
    Noia (eXtreme)

• Advertisement
Advertisement