Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good plumber & electrician needed

Options
  • 01-08-2005 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is the wrong forum. It's the closest thing I could find to be on-topic.

My dad's house in South Circular Road has a small 2 square meter bathroom that needs a renovation. Basically we'll need lighting & ventilation installed. Then a new sink and power shower. Also the room has to be retiled.

We'e looking for serious/reliable people. Can anyone recommend some companies or sole traders that could do a job like this? So far we've only come across messers.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Going to move this to Accom, you'll probably get more answers there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

My GFs bro in law is a plumber by trade n also does a bit of everything, he's working for himself at the mo(after being the in house plumber for the IFSC for a good few years), im not sure if he'll do it as he's doing allot of big contracts at the mo but i'll say it to him if ur interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi exitzone,

PM me for details please describe the works as best you can, an address and contact number would be helpful.

Advertisement