Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best place to pick up foot mats for a Focus

Options
  • 01-08-2005 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭

I bought my car there a couple of months ago minus a pair of front foot mats.

Where would be the best place to pick up a pair as cheap as possible? Because after cleaning my car today Id noticed the floor getting a little worn.

Breakers yard?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Funk Daddy

I bought my car there a couple of months ago minus a pair of front foot mats.

Where would be the best place to pick up a pair as cheap as possible? Because after cleaning my car today Id noticed the floor getting a little worn.

Breakers yard?
    Argos have good enough mats for really cheap. I bought 2 pairs last year. Half the price of those rip-off motor stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

If they dont have to have a Ford logo then check out Atlantic. Got quite a nice set there recently for €15 and this included the front and rear mats.

samo wrote:
    If they dont have to have a Ford logo then check out Atlantic. Got quite a nice set there recently for €15 and this included the front and rear mats.
    Good call. The same set probably cost €29.99 in the Motorstore in Blanch or the Ilac.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Ebay.ie

Try and get rubber mats they are really really good and very easy to keep clean as well.

• Advertisement

kluivert wrote:
    Ebay.ie

Try and get rubber mats they are really really good and very easy to keep clean as well.
    Rubber? I bit pointless for absorbing water if you get into your car and it's raining. Your feet will slip all over the floor and pedals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

samo wrote:
    Atlantic Homecare?

Thanks for the info folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Atlantic Homecare have a good selection at affordable prices. I have also seen them in Dunnes Stores and Tesco I think.

Advertisement