Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song title?

Options
  • 01-08-2005 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭

Y'know we should really stick one of these threads...

Anyways...

What's the title of this song: it's pretty laid back as far as i'm familiar, it's quite new, a few months or so...
    The first few lyrics go something like this

"the sun/some got stuck as it's making it's way back down"

Sorry, I know i'm not giving you much to work off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,930 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Athlete - Half Light..

You're welcome....! :D

PS - amazing what a Yahoo! Search will do... and lo and behold, the first result!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Yeah, i know...

I wasn't sure of the lyrics though...

Who am I kidding I guess i'm just lazy...

Thanks...? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

kawaii wrote:
    "the sun/some got stuck as it's making it's way back down"

[pedant]

I know correcting grammar/spelling is a big no-no, but for the sake of being helpful... you're lucky this one worked on the search, cos it should've been "as it's making its way back down" and it might've gone all wrong(!)

For what it's worth, Athlete's "Tourist" album is pretty decent. Very Coldplay.
    "Half Light" was used quite well on the Sky One promo for Enterprise's final episode last week too.

[/pedant]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

chis martin wrote a few of their songs i think, thats prob why they sound coldplay-ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Femmy wrote:
    chis martin wrote a few of their songs i think, thats prob why they sound coldplay-ish.

Didn't know that - explains a lot... He really has a lot of sadness to spread around, doesn't he?

• Advertisement
Advertisement