Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

libgdk

• 29-03-1999 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Im trying to install gqmpeg (an mp3 player forget where i got it) anyway i have a few failed dependancies, forget what they wqare now and im in windoze so i cant check but one of them is defo libgdk, where the hell do i get that, i never heard of it, cant find it, and the dependancy links on the site dont have any reference to it.

sad.gif
    Dek

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭toil

ok i dont have an answer for you but...
    Me wne t looking for an mp3 player a while ago...and i found some at linuxberg...
    i dont know the address
    me (went to tucows.tinet.ie and then from there)

You could try a diff mp3 player instead...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Omar

Ya I had x11amp before but my disk broke so i had to reinstall everything on a new disk, just thought id try something new, i have gtk installed, but didnt see anything called gdk anywhere.

Ðeclan $hanaghy
    3rd Computer Engineering
    University of Limerick
    9637184@student.ul.ie
    http://www.csn.ul.ie/~dek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Fowler

GDK and GLIB are part of GTK (www.gtk.org)
    youll need to install these to get your app going - the linuxberg address is.. www.linuxberg.com : check www.freshmeat.net too - personally I prefer x11amp (latest version ) - looks like winamp - uses its skins - uses very little cpu and never skips - graphic equalizers etc etc - anyway this needs gtk ( and gdk and glib) too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement