Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked?

Options
  • 02-08-2005 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Another basic q: what does it mean when it won't let me move my layer cuz it says it's locked?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

You can lock a layer so that u wont accidently edit it, usually there is a litle picture that u can click and it will half fade away, then it's unlocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

you cant edit it

i usually double click it, rename it and then i can edit it like any other layer

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

sterculelum, any chance you could keep these questions all in one thread?

I'd rather avoid the task of merging about 20 threads together in the next few weeks.

Also, I'll probably turn your questions (and the responses) into a Sticky FAQ at some point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

CuLT wrote:
    sterculelum, any chance you could keep these questions all in one thread?

I'd rather avoid the task of merging about 20 threads together in the next few weeks.

Also, I'll probably turn your questions (and the responses) into a Sticky FAQ at some point.

No prob, good idea. Thanks.

Advertisement