Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowboy Bebop : Perfect Collection

Options
  • 02-08-2005 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get this new, I've googled the damn thing many times and amazon only stock it used and at a crap price. Buying the series in individual volumes is way too expensive you see!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

That version was strictly limited, and has been out of production for years.

I hear they're rereleasing all the Cowboy Bebop volumes on R1, remastered with added extras or something along those lines, so you might want to wait till then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Yeah the box set was great - got a lend of it off a friend awhile ago :) The remasterd versions look to be even better! Seems to be alot remasters coming out - Cowboy Bebop, NGE etc...

Advertisement