Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countdown to 6th Year

Options
  • 02-08-2005 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Cant believe how fast the summer is flying, must say Im almost looking forward to going back and getting the year over with- obviously wont be thinking that when its the middle of november and Im miserable.

Trying to mentally prepare myself for the task..... :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

this comes honestly from me,

try not to worry about it and remember this post when english is over on the first day.

once the first exam is over you'll wonder what the hell the big fuss was about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

ha, same, i am just thinking.. one month left.. in a way i look forward, to just gettin back in a routine.. but not he wrok.. no........... :( what subjects u doin?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

no it's not the actuall exams, they are about as hard as like a Xmas exam, or summer ones.. it's the un-due pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Guys enjoy the summer and don't bother thinking bout it yet. It's not as big of a deal as everyone makes out, and it'll be over before you know it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Everyone is thinking the same, Still can believe im going to be a 6th year next year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement