Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday Night RAW 1/8/05 **Spoilers**

• 02-08-2005 3:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

so vince made his big announcement tonight and it was the return of Mattitude to RAW :)

but anyway, Hardy was given free reign to say whatever he wanted (so it would seem) he explained the situation between himself, Lita and Edge. While doing this he took away all the RAW character stuff, used real names, saying how the marriage between Kane and Lita was only 2 characters on tv and it was all acting. obvious but i suppose there are some who believe its all real. he went on to say the only thing that would make him happier than beating him up at Summerslam would be for Edge to die in a car crash. these 2 are squaring off at Summerslam.

what kind of match will they have?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 corpus

I thought the news that Vince was going to give out was to do with Brock Lesnar, but it was Matt Hardy. We all know that Matt was back in, and 90% of this is a work.

Let him build his match for Summerslam against Edge, I be glad when it's all over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

there's a little clip of mcmahons speech on wwe.com,looking forward to raw tomorrow night..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Stifler

mossy monk is all that stuff about matt,lita, and edge true in real life or is it just a storyline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it is all real, not a storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Tis cool he's back and i hope "this is a good business decision" like Vince said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

it's cool, but they should limit the amount of talking hardy get's to do, he's not great on the mic. make him more about action

Advertisement