Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie on Bladefist - Allo

Options
  • 02-08-2005 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

Just bought the game and have a NE Hunter on the Bladefist server.

names Jumparound.

Keep an eye out, you get to laugh at me asking all the newbie questions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Kick ass game though... People are very newbie friendly, in EQ when I started I got very little help. WoW seems to have a different vibe though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

There's a bunch of boardsies on Bladefist. The character name/server thread has more detail:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=225996

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

bladefist is great (not the server itself, piece of crap) but nice people there, who will help out quite often. and yay, another alliance boardsie. most seem to be horde :(

if you need a hand, im online all (and i mean, all) the time. Razgriz or Kiith are my chars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

who are the boardsie horde chars? show yourselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

There's loads of us! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Aghmagh

Alliance scum :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Aghmagh

how the hell did i type my name in wrong it should be Aghmach!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Teehee. Hi Aggy. :)

Try http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/helpdesk.php and ask if it could be changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Shanery

Keep an eye out, you get to laugh at me asking all the newbie questions.

Yeah I'll keep an eye out alright, and gank your ass while asking newbie questions :D

wat guild are all you horde scum in?

• Advertisement

ya, i wanna know who you all are, cause i have a list of names of all the people who have ganked me, and if i find any of you on that list :mad:

There's a good few of us about in <Metamorphosis>

gank?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Oh, you'll learn ;)

that name rings a bell in my mind as being gankers... :mad:

hmm, seems no one from that guild has fought/ganked me (at least in the week since i installed my kos addon). passed 2 of them in STV, but thats all.

alot of ?? from denied killing me though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭[Core]

That's denied for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

BestGuildEverOmgWtfBbq (tm)

Ah...

Gank - Player vs. Player: To attack another player while they're trying to fight a monster

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

There is lot's of alliance Irish players on bladefist too. Unfortunetly the all Irish guild Dudes is gone but we are all still knocking about in other guilds except the odd traitor who is gone horde. Horde scum :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

look forward to seeing you with my warrior ¬_¬

that name rings a bell in my mind as being gankers... :mad:

Um, everyone on a PVP server is a ganker. The only time I don't gank someone is when they're a fair few levels below me. I find the majority of the time I leave an ally off a ganking he's back over to me the minute I aggro a mob.

I find the majority of the time I leave an ally off a ganking he's back over to me the minute I aggro a mob.

and this is the exact same thing that happens alliance.

the same thing happens both sides. alliance start ganking low lvl horde, so once those low lvl horde are high lvl, they want revenge, so they gank some alliance lowbies. these guys in turn gank once they get to high lvl.

i wont kill horde if they are grey honour (unless they are attacking other alliance) for the simple fact that i hate getting ganked by ?? horde, and i dont want to make other people get that annoyed, especially when i get nothing from it.

anyone else is free game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭[Core]

Ganking greys ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

ganking I have no problem with, esp in a game like WoW where the penalty is insignificant and where there is always the option of playing on PvE servers where one is immune to ganking.

But ganking is also ultimately boring. It's fun initially but I found it got tiresome pretty quickly as there is no real challenge for the ganker. I'd much rather have some good solid team based PvP/RvR that WoW tried and to me failed to provide. Simply don't have time to be waiting in 30-60 minute queues for a 10 minute game of CTF with my guild.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

mmm, we got in pretty quick last night Memnoch with a raid group. Hammered the alliance :). Died off at about half twelve when no alliance turned up.

had a great game in Warsong yesterday. went on for almost 2hrs, and we only just lost 3-2. got about 110 kills, and was great fun. unfortunatly, it was a very defensive game, which took a bit away from it, but still enjoyed it alot.

but with all the bugs (im a warlock) its bloody hard to do anything now, so im boycotting BG till they are fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Hey CORON what level are you now? 32? :D

Xlan, Bladefist, Dwarf Female Priest.

heh i was playing against you neoslicerz the other night in warsong(orc warlock right?), think i killed you once :) I'm druid, the names shinakuma

• Advertisement

Had my first meeting with the Horde tonight.

My raid killed 7 of them...then a level 60 came along (the higher level raiders said he was 60 anyhow. Was just a skull to me)...god knows why he was at that zone...he just was. Raped us into the ground.

Then after all my teammates ran away, he sat by the graveyard waiting for me to spawn. Then he would kill me with a single spell. Then wait, then kill etc. Bear in mind I am level 16. What possible benefit he got for killing me 4 damn times.

Anyway, killed a level 23 all by meself later on...he must have been pissed off.. tee hee. Made up for the caning I got from the 60.

Advertisement