Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie on Bladefist - Allo

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭[Core]

Who is this Coron of which you speak?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

heh i was playing against you neoslicerz the other night in warsong(orc warlock right?), think i killed you once :) I'm druid, the names shinakuma

Oh I was in that match against you too. Think we played 3 games of WSG that night and I can't remember the result of that match.....anyway nerf druids :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

i'm so putting my last talent point into improved moonfire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Anyway... back to the topic.... me.

Feel free to send mail to - Jumparound
    I havent actually got any yet.... preferably containing cash :)
    I am a little broke after I accidently bought two expensive items (ok so 60 silver is a lot for me) during a bout of lag.
    Bloody items only sell back for about a fifth of their value.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

What level and class are you?

• Advertisement

18 Night Elf Hunter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 otago

Ganking tends to mean most pvp these days.

i try and only use it when you do gank though- as in hop them when they are low from fighting mobs.

My favorite gank was me vs 3 alliance doing the broken alliances (2 level 50 elite dragons) quest. I was 3-4 levels below any of them. I watched them via farsight until they got stuck in, then hopped them. Killed their healer before dying myself. Then watched the other 2 get whupped without their healer, resurrected and killed the warrior as he eventually tried to flee. The mage then got me, but then he got killed by the dragons.

*fond sigh*

the best bit was when I res'd the 2nd time, 2 of them chased me all the way across badlands right into kargath,. 1 actually came into kargath after me only to run into 35 level 60 succession guildies preparing for a raid. :D

oh to have been able to hear their party chat.

otago wrote:
    Ganking tends to mean most pvp these days.

i try and only use it when you do gank though- as in hop them when they are low from fighting mobs.

My favorite gank was me vs 3 alliance doing the broken alliances (2 level 50 elite dragons) quest. I was 3-4 levels below any of them. I watched them via farsight until they got stuck in, then hopped them. Killed their healer before dying myself. Then watched the other 2 get whupped without their healer, resurrected and killed the warrior as he eventually tried to flee. The mage then got me, but then he got killed by the dragons.

*fond sigh*

the best bit was when I res'd the 2nd time, 2 of them chased me all the way across badlands right into kargath,. 1 actually came into kargath after me only to run into 35 level 60 succession guildies preparing for a raid. :D

oh to have been able to hear their party chat.

Do you actually get any honour from killing lower levels??

Some ?? Level Horde Scum Rogue was lying hidden at the Darkshore border into err, to the south bit anyway, cant remember the name.

When I came through he unhid and caned me in one hit. So obviously fairly high level.

Went there a gain later on following some high level Alliance, I stopped to kill a Wolf and got spanged again by him.

To what end??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 otago

if someone is ?? to you , then they get absolutely nothing from it. It drives me crazy when someone does it to me, especially when they camp your corpse. when that's happening you get on the guild chat or local defence channel and ask for help. if they continue to pick on you usually your pleas for help will be answered.

on the reverse side, when you see an enemy and he is grey color coded, you should leave him alone, as when you attack him its the same as when the ?? attacks you.

like in the real world, there are assholes out there who get joy out of pointlessly pissing people off. just try and avoid them where possible.

at your level, you can probably still be questing in the alliance protected zones, which you should do. when you are in there, as long as you dont attack the enemy or heal your side, then they cannot touch you. It is only when you go to contested (yellow coded) zones that its a free for all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

you should all download an addon called opium, which saves the names of all the other players that have killed you. it also lets you add text, so when you see a horde, and put the mouse cursor over them, a message will pop up, saying "ganked while fighting a mob" etc... and if i ever see them again (regardless of lvl), they die.

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote:
    you should all download an addon called opium, which saves the names of all the other players that have killed you. it also lets you add text, so when you see a horde, and put the mouse cursor over them, a message will pop up, saying "ganked while fighting a mob" etc... and if i ever see them again (regardless of lvl), they die.

Hmm addons, opens up a whole new world.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

That actually sounds like a good one

It works.. got one on the list already.

Advertisement