Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SonyEricsson W800i will it be availilable on any irish network

Options
  • 02-08-2005 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

This classy phone is out on 12th august, will any irish network carrying this phone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Usually takes a couple of months for the networks to catch up (and develop software which has all their crappy logos on 'em!)

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

Carphonewarehouse list it as "Coming Soon" in their August 2005 catalogue...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

It will be available on at least 1 of the networks (dont know which 1 though)
    But dont expect to see it any time soon. Apparently Sony centers will be selling it sim free on its release date

The K750i has been out since may and is only available on an Irish network since yesterday.
    Sony Ericsson fones are always some of the last to be released on Irish networks :mad:

Watch the count down for the W800i here
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ph1&zone=ph

Advertisement