Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

First time

Options
  • 02-08-2005 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

Just said i would admit it , i got caught speeding yesterday , 70k in a 50k zone,
    dont mind been caught , i was speeding , but what sicked me was i was like 50 feet form the eighty zone start and was just starting to speed up when for the 80 when the garda jumps out form behind a bush and he scared the **** out of me ...b**t**d, :D

not too bad , driving 6 years and driving a integra for the last 2 and that was my first offence so I dont fell too bad

may be i should get a multi- limiter for the car so i can at push of a button select the zone speed , at least then when the 600 hidden cameras come in i wont get caught

Advertisement