Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please squenix, PLEEEEASE!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

They'll do it if they know whats good for them.

A fair discussion was held over in the FF forum over this a while back but I'd ultimately compare this to the FF8 demo they had for the PS2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

anyone with a pc version of ffVII can make do with this:

http://forums.qhimm.com/viewtopic.php?t=4045&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

bf0f7198.jpg
    60203c21.jpg
    e44c704f.jpg
    3d2b1649.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

But you would have to put up with the PC versions inferior midi music and lack of One Winged Angel.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

A few months ago I heard about a FF7 game for the PS2 and even saw some screenshots it was called FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus and supposedly featured Vincent as the main character with Devil May Cry style action gameplay instead of classic RPG more info here - http://www.dirgeofcerberus.com/ - I have seen nothing about it since then :(

Also I have heard strong rumours there is going to be a FFVII Remake game for the PSP Kinda like FF7-Substance like MGS along with the confirmed release of FF7:ADVENT CHILDREN on UMD format.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

WTF? I got the pc and ps version, but i never got those graphics on the pc version, it was always just the same as the ps version*

*minus the One Winged Angel music as Retro said

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's a mod for the PC version of FFVII
    A few months ago I heard about a FF7 game for the PS2 and even saw some screenshots it was called FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus and supposedly featured Vincent as the main character with Devil May Cry style action gameplay instead of classic RPG more info here - http://www.dirgeofcerberus.com/ - I have seen nothing about it since then

Dirge of Cerberus is definitely on the cards. The fighting system seems to be devil may cry-ish but square say it's more a an ATB hybrid.
    Also I have heard strong rumours there is going to be a FFVII Remake game for the PSP Kinda like FF7-Substance like MGS along with the confirmed release of FF7:ADVENT CHILDREN on UMD format.

The rumours are untrue. If there is an FFVII remake it will be on the PS3 most likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Retr0gamer wrote:
    It's a mod for the PC version of FFVII
    Didnt know that about VII, i'm ashamed of myself :rolleyes:
    Retr0gamer wrote:
    The rumours are untrue. If there is an FFVII remake it will be on the PS3 most likely.
    Thought it was to be an 'interactive film' type, based before VII

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Either way - AERIS IS DEAD :( and we all need to move on with our lives :eek:

(Also im 100% sure of the Advent Children UMD for PSP that wasnt part of the "strong" rumour)

Thought it was to be an 'interactive film' type, based before VII

What you are talking about is FFVII: Advent Children which is an entirely CGI movie that will be released on both DVD and UMD.

And could people please use spoiler tags for people who haven't played the game yet. Making them extra big doesn't work.

Advertisement