Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost & Found

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 T.J.

Jack Lynch wrote:
    Let's not focus on the minor details, TJ. Im worried enough about the photos i've been shown. Thank God they were blurry

Exactly what were those pictures of? And are you not more worried about the things they didn't catch on film...

Seeing as this is the lost and found thread will the person who took my mattress, duvet and pillow in session 2 make themselves known. They were stolen 3 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 big panda

I'm surpised that no one has said that they lost their virginity and want it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Made that joke last year, iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

I lost my dreamcatcher. I dont know how though, one day it was hanging on the knob of one of the drawers above my bed, then the next it was gone.. I -could- have knocked it down accidentally, but it's doubtful.. I have a sneaking suspicion one of the cleaners stole it, because it disappeared on one of the days my room was cleaned... >=|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

T.J. wrote:
    Seeing as this is the lost and found thread will the person who took my mattress, duvet and pillow in session 2 make themselves known. They were stolen 3 times.

The mattress thing was my idea. :rolleyes: I was involved in moving it and it was my handwriting on the "ransom note".
    I was ably assisted by Shane Tuohy(my partner in crime on so many occasions), Brian Connell, who helped move the thing and Seán Nangle who stood guard.We stashed it in Shane's kitchen.

I know who actually took the duvet and pillow as well but then again, our entire RA group knew too. Unfortunately, I can't divulge that thief's identity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

big panda wrote:
    I'm surpised that no one has said that they lost their virginity and want it back.

Why would you want it back?

SO you could claim you lost it again next year, clearly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

clearly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Spraypaint wrote:
    I know who actually took the duvet and pillow as well but then again, our entire RA group knew too. Unfortunately, I can't divulge that thief's identity.

Good, good times. That was my room (Hint hint, TJ).
    meeka wrote:
    ...knob...
    tee hee...

Anyway, any sign of that brown fleece, people?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yup, someone did indeed say they lost their virginity at ctyi last year, and then iirc <w00t edit w00t> made a comment implying they were a homosexual. I have no idea why I remember this......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Piste wrote:
    Yup, someone did indeed say they lost their virginity at ctyi last year, and then iirc <w00t edit w00t> made a comment implying they were a homosexual. I have no idea why I remember this......

Good god! Not a homosexual! The scandal!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Homosexuals? WHERE?

Raphael wrote:
    SO you could claim you lost it again next year, clearly

Well sooooooooooorry. Im clearly too stupid to be associated with CTYI. Id better just return to the culchie hole that i came from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Ignore Raphael, most of us do.

Hokay

Advertisement