Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final fantasy 7 soundtrack

Options
  • 02-08-2005 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

hey Im a big fan of Final Fantasy 7 8 etc.
    I love the music and was wondering is there any place you can buy the soundtracks??? either online or in Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

I'd say 0 chance of finding it in a shop in Ireland

There have been several releases of the ff7 ost afaik. Try amazon.com, ebay and the likes.

Also may want to post this on the final fantasy boards, they'd probably have a good idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Edit button doesn't seem to be working, you would deffo want to check out cdjapan.co.jp as well. They are expensive but if you really really want it you'll pay

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i have this, got it in a store in america while i was over there, i'm missing my cd3 which is pissing me off as i accidently deleted one of the mp3's of that cd i had on my computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i have 7 8 9 and 10, fantastic stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

i think someone posted a link to a site before that has them (possibly Rainbow_Kirby) try doing a search for it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I will recommend the orchestrated versions of some of the FFVII tracks which can be 'obtained' from the usual sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Those orchestrated tracks can also be found on the Reunion version of the soundtracks, I think there was one for 6, 7, 8 and 9. I hate the games but some of the music is fantastic.

Advertisement